Looking for ways to raise more CASH for your organization?
Atlanta’s Corner Taverns has the solution! Our fundraiser night gives 20% of your organization sales back to YOU!
- Sports Teams
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Government Functions
Contact The Corner Tavern to get started!
Fundraiser Policies and Rules
1. Approved organization will receive 20% from total sales of their organization sales. (NOT FROM GRAND TOTAL OF SALES)
2. Dine in only
3. Organization must have at least 20 guest receipts to receive the 20%.
4. Fundraisers are held on Mondays and Tuesdays only, 6pm.
5. A 2-week advance notice must be given for a Fundraiser night.
6. The Corner Tavern asks that every guest please provide some sort of literature with his or her organizations name on it for our records. (Tax forms, newsletter, articles, etc…)
7. Organizations may be but not limited to – Schools, Church, Non-profit, local Government)
8. Guests checks with discounts or coupons applied to them are not eligible for 20% donation.
Night of Fundraiser
1. Guest must notify server of which party that they are associated with to receive the 20%.
2. Manager on duty will total the sales from any given party at the end of the night and send into our office.
3. A check will be mailed to the above address with in 7 business days after the event. NO checks will be issued the night of the Fundraiser event.