Looking for ways to raise more CASH for your organization?
Atlanta’s Corner Taverns has the solution! Our fundraiser night gives 20% of your organization sales back to YOU!
- Sports Teams
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Government Functions
Fundraiser Policies and Rules:
- Approved organization will receive 20% from total sales of their organization sales. (NOT FROM GRAND TOTAL OF SALES)
- Dine in only
- Organization must have at least 20 guest receipts to receive the 20%.
- Fundraisers are held on Mondays and Tuesdays only.
- A 2-week advance notice must be given for a Fundraiser night.
- The Corner Tavern asks that every guest please provide some sort of literature with his or her organizations name on it for our records. (Tax forms, newsletter, articles, etc…)
- Organizations may be but not limited to – Schools, Church, Non-profit, local Government)
- Guests checks with discounts or coupons applied to them are not eligible for 20% donation.
Night of Fundraiser:
- Guest must notify server of which party that they are associated with to receive the 20%.
- Manager on duty will total the sales from any given party at the end of the night and send into our office.
- A check will be mailed to the above address with in 7 business days after the event. NO checks will be issued the night of the Fundraiser event.
Contact The Corner Tavern to Get Started!